IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a Knowledge Manager
in Washington, DC. The Knowledge Manager will:
* Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, shared drive,
* Process large amounts of data for statistical
modeling and graphic analysis (metrics); duties include, but are not
limited to, developing computer code to automate the collecting and
processing of data.
* Produces results of analyses in graphs,
charts, tables, and metrics and prepares products to describe and
document findings and activities.
* Plans and performs data
collection for projects, determining types / sizes of sample groups
and prepares data for processing by organizing information and
checking for inaccuracies.
* Demonstrates ability to develop
concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense
intelligence. Demonstrates ability to guide teams in researching
multifaceted or critical problems.
* Develops, creates, and
executes knowledge management strategies and frameworks to integrate
and synchronize knowledge management across DO, including, but not
limited to, knowledge creation, capture, sharing (collaboration), use,
and transfer. Ensures consistency, standardization, integration,
quality assurance, and compliance with applicable policies.
Works collaboratively with program staff to identify and prioritize
types of knowledge to develop and capture.
* Establishes and
maintains processes to ensure knowledge management efforts are shaping
strategy and informing key decision making.
* Fosters development
and use of best practices and improves outcomes and
* Creates collaborative tools to facilitate sharing
of ideas that are of use to colleagues, and other partners; and assist
with maintaining the Office's websites to include SharePoint website
and Office Roster, by updating information and posting
* Provides support to program staff to establish and
nurture communities of practice/learning communities.
or implements automation tools to realize efficiencies in
administrative and operational processes including, but not limited
to, records management, manpower analytics, and operational support products.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* Minimum of (5) years of experience working with MS SharePoint;
current knowledge on MS Office Suite and experience conducting data
and statistic manipulation; and certified as an Administrator on MS SharePoint.
* Successful completion of MS Certified Solutions Expert, SharePoint,
Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred.
* Strong skills in typing/keyboarding, organizing, and Microsoft
Office Professional applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
and other applicable programs.
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly security clearance is required