IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a SIGINT & Cyber
Technical Analyst to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. The SIGINT
& Cyber Technical Analyst will:
- Develop OSD staffing packages that include time-sensitive
requirements for senior leadership approval to include the Secretary
of Defense and National Security Council.
- Provide recommendations for the development of policy for senior
decision maker’s consideration and gathering information that
assists senior leadership in monitoring policy compliance.
- Coordinate C&SP oversight activities, reviews, and reports to
ensure programs comply with DoD policy and U.S. law.
- Develop and coordinate staff packages to enable clandestine
technical operations, access operations, special operations, and
technical mission integration efforts within DoD and across the
Intelligence Community (IC) and Defense Community.
- Coordinate and synchronize special access capabilities and other
sensitive activities to provide enhanced operational integration and
collaboration. Formulate recommend course of action based on
research and available data on matters of relevance to the both
directorate and OUSD(I).
- Utilize technical collection, HUMINT, or cyber expertise to inform
decision making, integration, and analysis as appropriate.
* Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited university.
Minimum of 7 years of experience within one of the functional areas of
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Skills as an Intermediate to Senior research technical analyst in
SIGINT and/or Cyber technologies.
* Minimum 3 years’ experience
in analysis and policy support.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in
facilitating key leadership and decision-making processes by
conducting necessary research and formulating related responses to
leadership inquiries, coordinating Departmental positions, and making
recommendations to leadership that account for the needs of
warfighters’ SIGINT and cyber requirements.
* Minimum 3 years’
experience and ability to independently lead directorate participation
in the development of formal reports in response to other inquiries
that may be at the Presidential, Congressional, or Secretary
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in preparing and delivering
concise, clear briefings to senior leadership on time sensitive
matters related to intelligence support to cyber and/or SIGINT.
At least 1 tour (3 years) at either the Pentagon in Joint Staff,
Office of Secretary of Defense, any Service Headquarters, or any
Combatant Command Headquarters.
* Minimum of 5 years of
experience supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the
organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National
Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands,
Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide
recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and
* Prefer high level staffing/action officer experience in
Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense or Service
* Prepare staff actions with stated positions to
advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the
OUSD(I) and SECDEF.
* Prefer high level staffing/action officer
experience in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense or Service Headquarters.