IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a Special Programs
Technical Analyst to support the Under Secretary of Defense for
Intelligence in Arlington, VA.
The Technical Analyst will:
* Develop OSD staffing packages that include time-sensitive
requirements for senior leadership approval to include the Secretary
of Defense and National Security Council (NSC).
* Provide recommendations for the development of policy for senior
decision maker's consideration and gathering information that assists
senior leadership in monitoring policy compliance.
* Coordinate Collection & Special Programs (C&SP) oversight
activities, reviews, and reports to ensure programs comply with DoD
policy and U.S. law.
* Develop and coordinate staff packages to enable clandestine
technical operations, access operations, special operations, and
technical mission integration efforts within DoD and across the
Intelligence Community (IC) and Defense Community.
* Coordinate and synchronize special access capabilities and other
sensitive activities to provide enhanced operational integration and
collaboration. Formulate recommend course of action based on research
and available data on matters of relevance to the both directorate and OUSD(I).
* Experience with Special Access Programs (SAP) / Secure Technical
Operations (STO) / Alternate Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM)
(Clandestine/Sensitive Technical Level of Efforts(LOEs))
* Translate prior Operational experience to Strategic level with a
focus on the Authority, Direction, Control, Administration, Policy,
Resource Management, and Oversight of an OSD component.
* Enterprise level (OSD, Joint Staff, Service HQ) Policy Development
to include Charters, Memorandums of Agreement (MOA) / Memorandums of
* Ability to author, coordinate, and staff at Principal Staff
Assistant (PSA) level across DoD and IC
* Familiarity with DoD taxonomies (Joint Requirements Oversight
Council (JROC), Joint Capability Areas (JCA), Planning, Programming,
Budgeting and Execution (PPB&E)) and Joint Doctrine.
* Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited university,
preferably in science or engineering.
* Minimum of 7 years of
experience within this functional area and experience on a major staff
or Intelligence Agency, e.g. OSD, Joint Staff, Service Staff, Defense
Agency or Combatant Command Staff.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
* Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience with sensitive
operations and mission integration. Experience shall include:
Supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and
missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint
Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense
Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.