IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a CWD Program
Analyst/Assistant Program Manager to support the Department of State
in Washington, DC, with expected travel of 15-20% of the time. A
Secret or Top Secret security clearance is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Evaluate intelligence information related to CWD activities.
2. Evaluate needs and recommend priorities for the CWD program.
3. Budget available resources against needs and priorities, and
identify resource requirements for future fiscal years.
4. Define CWD program requirements, translate requirements into
formal grant and contract documents, and select contractors and
grantees to implement projects that satisfy identified requirements.
5. Oversee contractor/grantee performance to ensure that CWD program
requirements are met; contract/grant terms and conditions are
satisfied; and that contractors/grantees perform in an effective,
efficient, and timely manner.
6. Liaise with U.S. diplomatic posts, Department of State regional
bureaus, the Department of Defense, other U.S. Government entities,
and foreign governments as necessary to coordinate CWD program
implementation, ensure that resources are appropriately targeted, and
avoid duplication of efforts.
7. Draft formal memoranda, presentations, and reports; and brief
senior Department personnel on CWD program specifics.
8. Complete performance measurement and surveillance reporting on
9. Draft public diplomacy initiatives for final review and approval,
such as: annual reports, press releases, fact sheets, and media notes.
10. Perform other duties related to CWD program implementation,
management, and oversight as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Must be able to maintain a SECRET security clearance with the
ability to obtain up to a TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
2. Ability to apply rigorous analytical approaches to data that is
often vague or incomplete.
3. Excellent communications skills are essential - the work will
require frequent conversations with remote parties via phone, e-mail, etc.
4. Ability to maintain the highest quality of work - as demonstrated
through analysis, written reports, and other documents - articulating
project direction, establishing guidelines, and utilizing formal
evaluation methodologies and standards.
5. Demonstrated ability and experience in writing recommendations,
policies, and guidance for senior managers.
ability and experience in briefing senior managers on results of
program evaluations, performance measurement activities, and/or other
7. Experience in Federal assistance and acquisition programs.
8. Experience in military/diplomatic circles is a plus.
9. Demonstrated ability and experience conducting outreach and
establishing intra-governmental and institutional linkages.
1. Experience processing and managing travel authorizations and
documents with automated travel management systems, such as E2 Solutions.
2. Experience managing, recording, and reporting employee time and attendance.
3. Extensive experience with MS Office Suite programs, including
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
4. Ability to operate office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, etc.
5. Demonstrated with office administration support and operating procedures.