IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a Counterterrorism
SME to support the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy (OUSD(P)) in
Arlington, VA. The Counterterrorism SME will:
* Assist the government in developing resource sustainable
approaches to combating violent extremist organizations and current
counterterrorism operations in the U.S. Central Command and U.S.
Africa Command areas of responsibility to align with the National
* Assist the government in developing policy positions that integrate
operations in the information environment with counterterrorism operations.
* Assist the government in implementing sustainable counterterrorism
partnerships to advance the accomplishment of U.S. counterterrorism
objectives in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and other
locations as directed by the Secretary of Defense.
* Provide technical expertise and policy analysis on all ISIS-related
regional and counterterrorism strategy, security, and defense policy
matters to the Secretary of Defense, USDP, PDUSDP, ASD(ISA), and
* Provide analytic expertise and advise stakeholders on ISIS in Iraq
* Develop and coordinate strategies, concepts, and policies for DoD
leadership regarding D-ISIS policy.
* Assist the government in developing, refining, and monitoring
compliance with D-ISIS policy and governance documents.
* Liaise with stakeholders and monitor sources across the D-ISIS
community, on behalf of OUSDP, to identify issues and/or trends to
bring forward to leadership and departmental venues.
* Support and monitor progress on responses to taskings from DoD
senior leaders. Assist in conducting deliberate analysis supporting
the development of guidance and in response to requests from the
National Security Council staff or other elements of the Executive
Office of the President.
* Support the development and coordination of talking points,
speeches, and/or other briefings materials for use by D-ISIS leadership.
* Assist in drafting, staffing, and coordinating Congressional
testimony, including on behalf of the Secretary of Defense.
* Provide technical and analytic support for D-ISIS engagement with
the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and Inspector General (IG).
Required Skills / Minimum Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
TS/SCI Security Clearance
* Minimum of 3 years’ Joint,
Interagency, or Middle East Regional experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Master’s Degree from an accredited university
* Minimum 5
years of combined OSD, Joint Staff, or Service level experience
Joint, Interagency, and Regional experience.