IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a Sr. Security Policy
Analyst to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA.
The Sr. Analyst will:
• Establish relationships and collaborate routinely with DoD
Chief Information Officer (CIO), Defense Information Systems Agency
(DISA), Joint Staff (J6), United States Cyber Command, and other
federal entities to ensure integration of DoD information assurance,
and information security policies.
• Specific duties include: Support execution of requirements of
CUI policy and other OUSDI security memorandums. Track and ensure
completion of reporting requirements detailed in joint DoD CIO and
USD(I) memorandum, “Insider Threat Mitigation,” as well as follow-on
CUI and Insider Threat mitigation initiatives.
• Translate DoD information security policies and develop
technical implementation policies, guidance, and/or marking standards
to support solutions and technologies for marking classified and
controlled unclassified information. Integrate information security
policies in the Joint Information Environment, Identity and Access
Management, and the still-developing Unclassified Information Sharing
Service architectures and systems.
• Establish effective relationships to ensure the Unauthorized
Disclosure Program Management Office aligns with post-WikiLeaks
information assurance initiatives, particularly as they relate to
driving out anonymity and determining attribution of responsible
parties, enhancing enterprise audit capabilities, strengthening access
controls, and supporting insider threat mitigation monitoring activities
• 5-7 years of security policy or operational experience and
experience as a staff action officer on an OSD, JCS, or Military
Department headquarters staff.
• Ability and experience in
briefing and representing policies/positions to a broad constituency
at various forums
• Experience facilitating or chairing forums to
draft policy and/or achieve policy issue resolution
degree in Information Systems Security and CISSP certification are
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Word and
• Active TS/SCI security clearance