IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a Technical
Collections Analyst to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. The Technical
Collections Analyst will:
- Develop OSD staffing packages that include time-sensitive
requirements for senior leadership approval to include the Secretary
of Defense and National Security Council.
- Provide recommendations for the development of policy for senior
decision maker’s consideration and gathering information that
assists senior leadership in monitoring policy compliance.
- Coordinate C&SP oversight activities, reviews, and reports to
ensure programs comply with DoD policy and U.S. law.
- Develop and coordinate staff packages to enable clandestine
technical operations, access operations, special operations, and
technical mission integration efforts within DoD and across the
Intelligence Community (IC) and Defense Community.
- Coordinate and synchronize special access capabilities and other
sensitive activities to provide enhanced operational integration and
collaboration. Formulate recommend course of action based on
research and available data on matters of relevance to the both
directorate and OUSD(I).
- Utilize technical collection, HUMINT, or cyber expertise to inform
decision making, integration, and analysis as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within one of the functional
areas of Technical Collections
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in analysis and policy support.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilitating key leadership and
decision-making processes by conducting necessary research and
formulating related responses to leadership inquiries, coordinating
Departmental positions, and making recommendations to leadership that
account for the needs of warfighters’ technical collections requirements
* Minimum 3 years’ experience and ability to independently lead
directorate participation in the development of formal reports in
response to other inquiries that may be at the Presidential,
Congressional, or Secretary level
* Minimum 3 years’ experience
in preparing and delivering concise, clear briefings to senior
leadership on time sensitive matters related to intelligence support
to technical collections
* At least 1 tour (3 years) at either
the Pentagon in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense, any
Service Headquarters, or any Combatant Command Headquarters.
Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting the Intelligence
Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director
National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant
Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD
* Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and
provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and
* Prefer high level staffing/action officer experience
in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense or Service Headquarters.