IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of an Executive Assistant to support OUSD(I)’s Battlespace Awareness and Program Assessment (BAPA) Directorate and the Military Intelligence Program Resources (MIPR) Directorate in Arlington, VA. The EA shall advise in matters involving office interface, collaboration, and associated relations with offices within OSD, DNI, the Services, US Commands, Defense Agencies, other Government departments, NATO and Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) offices, the Congress and Industry.
- Utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS), the contractor shall prepare and/or oversee travel arrangements for the Directors of BAPA and MIPR. The contractor shall assist in the preparation or refinement of itineraries, prepare or oversee the preparation of travel orders, secure reservations and tickets, and verify that passports and visas are in order. Upon completion of travel, the contractor shall prepare vouchers, assist in developing necessary trip reports, and brief on items of special interest and actions taken during customer absence from the office. The contractor shall arrange for official local transportation, reimbursement for expenses incurred, and renewal of parking permits.
- Coordinate and track OUSD(I) staff actions and tasks utilizing the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS). The contractor shall receive, read, and make proper disposition of correspondence and other mail received in the office; determine which matters require immediate or personal attention of the customer; sort correspondence by actions required (e.g., signature, information or personal action); locate, assemble, and attach any background papers required; retain for own disposition routine inquiries and independently act on matters which can be disposed within established policy of the office and known wishes of the Directors of BAPA and MIPR.
- Help to maintain records for control and accountability of classified correspondence and other material received in the office making distribution to appropriate members of staff and Special Access clearances on appropriate OUSD(I) personnel. The contractor shall coordinate and carry out the disposal of classified waste in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in records management including familiarity with Administrative Instruction 15 (AI-15) OSD Records and Information Management Program or similar governing document/regulation
* Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience supporting Senior Management. Experience maintaining an executive calendar, answering phones, preparing briefings, and setting and tracking suspense is required.
* 1-3 years’ experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS)
* Experience maintaining an executive calendar, answering phones, preparing briefings, and setting and tracking suspense’s
* Expert proficiency level in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with personnel at various ranking levels
* Experience with utilizing the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS), Staff Action Control and Coordination Program (SACCP) or similar information management system
* Experience providing administrative management support for sensitive activities, sensitive compartmented information, SAP, and ACCM activities is highly preferred
*Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
*Active TS/SCI security clearance