IEA Corp., an EverWatch Company is in search of a Technical Analyst- SIGINT to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. The Technical Analyst shall provide oversight, policy, and enabling support to DoD SIGINT, intelligence support to Cyber and Electronic Warfare, GEOINT, MASINT, collection management, Tag Track & Locate (TTL) activities, special programs, and AIRTF as directed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree: Bachelor’s required from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within one of the functional areas of SIGINT.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience
- Skills as an Intermediate to Senior research technical analyst in SIGINT and/or Cyber technologies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in analysis and policy support.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in facilitating key leadership and decision-making processes by conducting necessary research and formulating related responses to leadership inquiries, coordinating Departmental positions, and making recommendations to leadership that account for the needs of warfighters’ SIGINT and cyber requirements.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and ability to independently lead directorate participation in the development of formal reports in response to other inquiries that may be at the Presidential, Congressional, or Secretary level
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in preparing and delivering concise, clear briefings to senior leadership on time sensitive matters related to intelligence support to cyber and/or SIGINT.
- At least 1 tour (3 years) at either the Pentagon in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense, any Service Headquarters, or any Combatant Command Headquarters.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
- Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and SECDEF.
- Prefer high level staffing/action officer experience in Joint Staff, Office of Secretary of Defense or Service Headquarters.