IEA Corp., an EverWatch Company is in search of a Technical Analyst- Clandestine Operations (COGAMI) to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. The Technical Analyst shall provide oversight, policy, and enabling support to DoD SIGINT, intelligence support to Cyber and Electronic Warfare, GEOINT, MASINT, collection management, Tag Track & Locate (TTL) activities, special programs, and AIRTF as directed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree: Bachelor's required from an accredited university, preferably in science or engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within this functional area and significant experience on a major staff or Intelligence Agency, e.g. OSD, Joint Staff, Service Staff, Defense Agency or Combatant Command Staff.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience with sensitive operations and mission integration. Experience shall include:
- Supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
- Hard Target intelligence analytic and collection challenges with depth in more than one country or region.
- Policy development, program oversight/guidance, capabilities development and resourcing requirements.
- Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and SECDEF.