IEA Corp., an EverWatch Company is in search of a Budget Analyst to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. The Budget Analyst shall provide oversight, policy, and enabling support to DoD SIGINT, intelligence support to Cyber and Electronic Warfare, GEOINT, MASINT, collection management, Tag Track & Locate (TTL) activities, special programs, and AIRTF as directed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree: Bachelor’s in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 12 years of financial management analysis experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
- Minimum of 12 years of DoD financial management analysis experience. Experience shall include the following:
- Planning, Program, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) phases of the DoD budget
- Knowledge of the Congressional budget process
- Budget Justification documentation development
- Operation & Maintenance and Research, Development, Test & Evaluation appropriations
- Minimum of 10 years of experience supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
- Works in concert to systematically integrate business, cost estimating and financial management processes to ensure the efficient stewardship of public funds.
- Responsible for formulation of strategic financial plans, preparing cost estimates and correlation of financial requirements into executable budgets.
- Responsible for assessment of products and or procedures for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi-tiered system application standards.
- Manages completion of work within the time frame specified by the government, ensuring that all financial requirements are met.
- Prepares milestone status reports and presentations for colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.