IEA Company of EverWatch Corporation is in search of a Senior Human Resources Analyst to support Department of State, Bureau of Overseas Building Operations (OBO) in Washington, DC.
The Senior Human Resources Analystprovides a variety of logistical, program, and human resource management and recruitment, as well as administrative support functions in support of the mission and objectives of the Office.
Primary among these, the contractor provides administrative support and serves as a liaison on a full range of staffing and recruitment services. Provide advisory services on aspects of Civil Service, Personal Services Contract, and Domestic Foreign Service employment. Other assignments include the administrative support of Functional Programs and other work specific to the Office.
- Presents Bureau management officials with proposed organizational designs and explains their potential impact on personnel and, if approved, create or revise existing functional statements, and organization charts. Coordinates work with the HR authority as necessary to communicate any changes to the approved plan.
- Creates documentation indicating the details of each position allocation (e.g., number and category of positions allocated to the Bureau and sub-allocated within the Bureau, the receiving organization, and date of allocation).
- Maintains contact with Bureau and Departmental budget analysts and HR specialists to obtain the latest information on staffing resource levels allocated to the Bureau, personnel accessions and attrition, and pending vacancies.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Office Director, Division Chiefs, Administrative Officers, and other management officials regarding staffing and recruitment; and prepares all recruitment packages for submission to OBO’s Office of Human Resources for processing.
- Act as a primary point of contact with Departmental contracting personnel regarding logistics planning and contracting activities in support of office operations
- Perform process and procedural reviews and provides support in the definition of logistical systems.
- Participates in forums and provides facilitation services between government departments, agencies, and industry.