IEA Corp., an Everwatch company is in search of a Technical Editor to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. This is a temporary position, lasting approximately 2-4 weeks.
The Editor will perform editorial review prior to publication of the CJB. Government analysts will review the document for subject matter expert content. Editors will review narratives and graphics for format, spelling, consistency in classification and conformance with government issued guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university is required
- Expertise in the use of MS Office, particularly the editing/formatting options of MS Word is required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Working knowledge of the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process, particularly budget justification is highly desired
- Working knowledge of the Military Intelligence Program (MIP) and other intelligence-related funding sources is highly desired
- Experience with OUSD(I) is desired