IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a Space Command Analyst to support the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (OUSD(I)) in Arlington, VA. The employee will assist the DDI Warfighter Support (WS) with policy oversight, implementation planning, and execution of transformational initiatives for the functional CCMD intelligence directorate, JIOCs, Component Commands and CSAs, and Military Service intelligence initiatives. Ensure timely development of related policies, directives and instructions and assist in providing subject matter expertise to support the USD(I)’s oversight role. Review CCMD, Services, and Combat Support Agencies’ compliance with OUSD(I) guidance and the JIOC Execute Order (EXORD). The employee will provide daily operational and intelligence updates to the OUSD(I) senior leadership.
Coordinate with CCMDs, Military Services and the CSAs on focus areas that include:
- Strengthening intelligence disciplines to improve competence and capacity;
- Implementing a process to better anticipate threats and plan for intelligence operations;
- Sustain JIOCs to enable more agile operations and strengthen Combatant Commander and interagency support;
- Ensure that the Department develops and maintains adequate capabilities to provide intelligence support to Joint Targeting and cyber operations
- Improving all source analysis to anticipate threats and better warn of impending attacks.
15 years experience as a DoD or military intelligence professional
Recent (within the past 5 years) relevant experience as an action officer on the Joint Staff, OSD, CCMD, Service, CSA, or Service Intelligence Center staffs working intelligence and/or space related issues.
Graduate of a Service intermediate staff college or equivalent
Recent (within the past 10 years) relevant experience indicating knowledge of, or participation in, the planning and execution of military operations.
Recent (within the past 10 years) relevant experience working space and/or intelligence issues for USSTRATCOM, AFSPACE, NRO, or other organization focused on space. Recent relevant government, civilian, and commercial space organization experience will also be considered.
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience: