Ian, Evan and Alexander Corporation (IEA) in in search of a Recruiter to join our team in Ashburn, VA. The Recruiter will be responsible for the full lifecycle recruitment of technical and non-technical candidates, will help execute internal recruiting strategy, generate candidate interest, and build relationships with prospective IEA candidates.
In addition, the Recruiter will:
- Work closely with hiring managers to review staffing requirements, source and prescreen candidates, coordinate interviews
- Work closely with HR to onboard employees
- Manage candidate flow within the ATS systems in accordance with company and OFCCP regulations
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to generate a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Participate in local professional networking groups, job fairs, and other recruiting events
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred along with 1-2 years of demonstrated successful federal contract recruiting experience
- Experience in the recruitment of technical requirements for the federal government, and corporate positions supporting a variety of departments
- Experience recruiting for proposal opportunities.
- Applicant Tracking Systems experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize requirements
- Results driven and possess experience working in a collaborative team environment