- Must be able to hold a SECRET security clearance.
- Experience processing and managing travel authorizations and documents with automated travel management systems, such as E2 Solutions.
- Experience managing, recording, and reporting employee time and attendance.
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite programs, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Strong communications skills, with emphasis on proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and required State Department correspondence formats.
- Knowledge of Department of State records management policies and the official filing system (Traffic Analysis by Geography and Subject -- TAGs) to properly maintain official files.
- Demonstrated with office administration support and operating procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.