Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Project Planning and Management SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- assist in maintaining, developing, planning, implementing, programming, and/or coordinating JIOC-K/USFK J2 intelligence projects.
- assist in planning and implementing projects throughout the lifecycle process.
- coordinate respectively with CIO-K or other ISPs on all IT and C4ISR system or Information Management projects.
- coordinate and track USFK J2 and JIOC-K's consolidated annual projects providing update of statuses on work completed to date and analysis/risk assessment.
- coordinate planning documents required to execute programs and projects through the requisition/contracting and execution process.
- research capability gaps and assist in drafting initiatives enhancing U.S. and Combined capabilities for data sharing and dissemination.
- perform market research and document the best of three to five solutions and associated costs to support each initiative.
- participate in VTCs concerning assigned projects and provide VTC notes.
- organize and facilitate transformation conferences and working groups.
- coordinate with USFK J2 Security on planning and executing Construction Security Plans and supporting Site Security Representatives and Site Security Managers.
- assist in scheduling and conducting weekly project/requirement status meeting with key managers, project/requirement sponsors.
- assist in ensuring that each requirement is aligned to the Combined Intelligence Guidance, DIA Strategy, USFK and PACOM priorities.