Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Joint Targeting Automations SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- install new software releases, system upgrades, performs patch evaluation, installs patches and resolves software related problems on all supported operating systems, database systems, and application software deployed.
- provide on-going support of systems that ensure the clients' business cycles will not be impacted during upgrades or maintenance.
- optimize and tune server OS and database performance; documents system configurations.
- maintain server, database, application, and network security.
- prioritize, coordinate and deliver special technology projects.
- write, revise, test, document and implement server-based procedures as required.
- troubleshoots and resolve operating system, storage, and database problems.
- monitor system logs, performance reports, and disk space.
- represent the customer as the Technical SME at all technical working groups and functional or technical requirements boards including those systems and applications being developed by host nation for use in the combined environment.
- manage the USFK exercise server.
- write and maintain local SOPs and operational checklists.
- assist in training on joint targeting applications and databases.