Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Knowledge Management SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Shall manipulate, design, develop, and program databases, web applications and other like processes.
- Shall be required to sign a NDA and shall recues themselves/their company from competing on any competition related to associated acquisitions
- assist in monitoring, analyzing and developing intelligence processes within the JIOC Korea.
- assist in gathering requirements and modifying web-based tools
- update and maintain intelligence dissemination SharePoint sites on various networks.
- analyze standing intelligence requirements and modify tools for associating target activities.
- assist in monitoring Requests for Information (RFI) during exercises and perform duties as the Theater Manager.
- assist in the monitoring and analysis of data flows between ROK and US information. systems and networks; recommend improvements and solutions and correct errors that impede such flows.
- monitor the dissemination of government approved releasable messages from high side networks to messaging systems used on Combined Forces networks.
- assist in the design, development and maintenance of the Knowledge Management and Dissemination System Database design, and user interface development.
- assist in gathering and documenting user requirements to enhance and improve user mission essential database tools.
- assist in designing, building, training, and installing intelligence analysis database tools.
- manipulate and load data, information and knowledge into structured content for use in analytical tools.
- coordinate with USFK, Service Component, MACOM and Government Agency Knowledge Managers to improve intelligence processes and sharing across the IC.
- assist the JIOC Korea's Knowledge Management interest in internal and external meetings governing staff processes, intelligence information flow and target knowledge integration.
- maintain user accounts and accesses on the JIOC Korea Web Portals and web-based tools.
- maintain user accesses to intelligence information on the CENTRIXS-K network.
- assist in the approval of user accounts and product posting requests on the JIOC Korea Web Portals.
- maintain the JIOC Korea portion of the USFK SharePoint presence.
- gather user and organizational requirements for information and knowledge sharing and management solutions.
- assist in designing and creating information sharing solutions.
- assist in designing and creating information and knowledge management solutions.
- assist in training users in the use of SharePoint.
- gather requirements for information technology tools to support specific organizational requirements and tasks, such as MM&P database.