Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Requirements Management and Execution SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- coordinate, review, maintain and track all documentation and data for USFK J2 requirements to ensure requests for services or goods are prioritized and validated.
- serve as the SME for USFK J2's requirements process and the Requirements Control Board (RCB); provide technical expertise for document preparation and submission.
- collaborate and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders to ensure requirements are properly articulated into acquisition and appropriation language and submitted in time to ensure delivery of services or goods and to meet Procurement Action Lead Time (PAL T) schedule for all projects.
- develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the requirements process.
- assist in collecting new or altered requirements on a quarterly basis.
- update and maintain the USFK J2's prioritized project list.
- assist in coordinating and synchronizing all projects with USFK J2's SME (financial, logistic, IT, facilities, project management, security and other personnel) through the validation process.
- assist in monitoring requirements/projects for timeliness and completeness and take appropriate action in order to meet milestones.
- assist in assembling and maintaining required documents for each project in a separate file that is readily available for review and discussions with appropriate personnel.
- assist in scheduling at least a monthly Project Status Presentation for stakeholders to summarize project status.
- assist in ensuring requirements are validated and prioritized by the RCB members and approved by the J2.