Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Special Security Technician-Physical Security(PHYSEC) to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- conduct security inspections, site security visits; and development of findings and recommendations for changes or modifications to correct or improve special security.
- assist in developing local security guidelines.
- assist in tracking official and nonofficial security taskers.
- assist the responsible badging custodian with the accounting of access cards and badges.
- assist in screening and verifying employees' authorized accesses.
- assist with verifying badging station data elements are completed and correct before creating both collateral and SCI level security badges.
- conduct checks on issued badges to ensure proper recovery and destruction and determine expiration, surrender or extension requirements.
- brief incoming personnel on security badge duties and responsibilities.
- assist with random security checks at USFK facility entrances and work areas.
- assist with monitoring badging and control stations for errors or alarms.
- assist with maintaining and verifying logs of approved visitors.
- provide physical security and access control technical guidance for collateral and SCI facilities.
- assist in the development and implementation of physical security standards and procedures.
- conduct in-depth physical security vulnerability assessments for the protection of classified material.
- coordinate with the access control provider to resolve system and network issues.
- assist with the SCIF accreditation process.