Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Logistics SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- assist, collect, document and reconcile all supply and equipment requests.
- complete and submit receiving documents and supporting documents to the Installation Property Book office, Government Purchase Cardholder, and/or appropriate budget analyst for processing.
- update, maintain and record requisition register for services and supply purchases, and for each non-expendable accountable item for items received and issued.
- assist in maintaining accountability of all nonexpendable property.
- maintain all documents for USFK J2 sub-hand receipt holders.
- assist in conducting property book and sensitive items inventories.
- process and track division supply purchase requests through SSSC and GSA.
- coordinating with local vendors and online sources to purchase goods and services.
- prepare, maintain and complete historical cost analysis purchased goods and services.
- maintain and provide for receipt of all incoming/outgoing shipments and tum-ins.
- coordinate with the Korean Support Command for various J2 office moves and turn-ins.
- assist in maintaining accountability of all non-expandable/expendable goods.
- review and reconcile cellular telephones monthly bills.