Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Personnel and Manning SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Shall support personnel and manning services and functions along with coordinating, updating arid maintaining associated workforce data and information across the USFK J2 and JIOC-K organizations.
- update and maintain the position/billet data in JMD, JTD, JTMD and other organizational charts, listings, and reports.
- Monitor data entries and serve as the SME for the USFK J2' MM&P database.
- in/out-process, update, maintain and track inbound personnel, dependent and other data and information in the MM&P database and spreadsheets as personnel transition.
- synchronize positions/billets with corresponding personnel data and provide personnel and organizational charts and spreadsheets presenting position/billets and personnel data separately and combined.
- draft requisitions for JIOC-K JTD military billets for departing personnel to USFK JI.
- input and update DIA civilian personnel information in the Position Management (POSM) database.
- prepare and present reports, briefings; recommend responses and report statuses for data calls and unofficial/official tasks for but not limited to military and civilian personnel fill rates, assignments, joint military prioritization and replacements, and staffing.