Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of an Operational Support Services SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- coordinate, schedule, update and maintain director and deputy director division calendars, schedule appointments, invitations, meetings and VTCs.
- receive visitors and telephone calls, recommend action to take or refer actions to the government as necessary.
- draft and type correspondence, forms, staff summary sheets, memorandum, memorandum for the record, information papers, facts sheets, point papers, decision papers, and meeting minutes.
- ensure decisions and actions requiring coordination are properly staffed, concurred with and approved.
- maintain records and files, in accordance with regulations.
- monitor and track civilian and military awards and recognition, and security requests.
- performs Intelligence RFI Validation Officer functions to include review, refinement, validation, assignment to appropriate internal and external customers, monitoring, and closeout.
- maintain access to Defense Travel System (DTS), and assume the duties of a DTS reviewer of travel requests and claims, conferences and non DTS entry agent to recommend changes as needed.
- provide guidance and assistance to travelers for preparing authorizations, local vouchers, vouchers and other travel documents; draft unavailable travelers' authorizations, local vouchers, travel vouchers, and other travel documents.
- Monitor for accuracy, update and submit changes to USFK J2's Manpower, Manning and Personnel (MM&P) database.