Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Policy Integrator to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
The contractor in this requirement shall be a Korean National and provide translation/ linguistic capabilities. The contractor will be JIOC-K's primary link to Senior ROK intelligence leadership personnel to enable discussion and bi-lateral decision making concerning intelligence transformation, ROK intelligence reform, and intelligence C4I interoperability.
- serve as the primary link to the ROK OPCON Transfer Intelligence team and ROK Military Intelligence Management System-Combined development team.
- engage with senior ROK intelligence personnel to provide information for key General/Flag Officers on contentious intelligence topics/issues.
- coordinate official and non-official memorandums, agreements, and briefing content concerning transformation and C4I interoperability between JIOC-K and ROK agencies.
- ensure proper translation of all meetings and briefing involving.
- communicate and relay JIOC-K's vision for combined intelligence operations.
- attend senior level meetings and briefings to facilitate synchronization across US/ROK Intelligence Communities.
- primary advisor concerning ROK intent and ability to achieve transformational and interoperability objectives.
- establish and develop ROK points of contact to further information sharing.
- facilitate ROK compliance with deadlines through coordination with the ROK officers.
- shall coordinate with ROK JCS and CFC staff Intelligence elements on all realtime intelligence issues.
- coordinate to ensure proper translations and interpret during major theater exercises.
- serve as SME concerning the organization of the ROK Intelligence Community and Theater's combined intelligence networks, organizations, assets and collection capabilities.
- advise the JIOC-K Director of Production on how to best utilize/ingest Korean information into US systems.