Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Foreign Disclosure SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Process foreign disclosure requests.
- Serve as the SME for foreign disclosure policy and procedures.
- Assist in the development, drafting and recommending input into and/or for foreign disclosure training, policies, regulations and procedures.
- Assist with investigations of foreign disclosure violations, weakness, and vulnerabilities.
- Assist command and component foreign disclosure officers and representatives with management and coordination of command and component foreign disclosure representatives.
- Assist and train intelligence operations and analysis analysts write products and assessments on 'a collect to release' and 'a write to release' foundation.
- Assist in processing all RFIs for disclosure of information to partners.
- Review various products for release and process RFIs from foreign governments and international organizations. 2
- Maintain database of all decisions concerning disclosure, release or denial of intelligence to foreign nationals.
- Ensure proper classification of exploitation products, databases, requirements, collections, Information, and Intelligence Reports (UR).
- Prepare a weekly and monthly report for the government on the status on foreign disclosure requests and other activities.
- Assist the government with execution of Foreign Disclosure Officer related assignments.