Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of an ISR/Production Requirements SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Plan, prepare, execute, and assess intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) collection and analysis.
- Coordinate intelligence requirements for DIA and USFK customers utilizing requirements management systems.
- Assist in the process of review, clarification, adjudication, acceptance, tasking, response, tracking and situational follow-up involved in requests for information (RFI).
- Serve as the requirements and dissemination manager.
- Attend and serve as collection requirements management SME on working groups, conferences, briefings.
- Conduct research and recommend improvements to current procedures and methods for
- Collecting and analyzing data on current production efforts.