Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Watch/Indications and Warning Threat Analyst to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Support worldwide monitoring of all-source intelligence, collection and operational information; recognizing indicators suggesting potential enemy threats or attacks.
- Gather, review and collate message traffic along with other communication.
- Conduct research and analysis on complex operational issues.
- Coordinate and recommend new plans and procedures in response to emerging trends and national security within authorities, legislative mandates and regulatory constraints.
- Coordinate with allied partners to ensure timely sharing of information on potential enemy threats or attacks.