Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of an Intelligence Planning and Execution (Planning and Exercises) SME to support the United States Forces Korea (USFK) in Korea.
The United States Forces Korea (USFK), Assistant Chief of Staff, J2 (ACofS, 12) HOC-K's primary mission is to provide timely intelligence to Commander, USFK and Combined Forces Command, the combined battle staff, and war fighter component commanders. The HOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action. The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard US personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Assist in Intelligence Planning production and implementation efforts.
- Conduct studies of intelligence planning programs.
- Serve as SME during intelligence planning or working forums; interpret and analyze complex legislative, regulatory and new policy guidance to develop and prepare recommendations to the USG
- Assist in exercise planning through the training of theater staffs and augmentation forces.
- Conduct red team review; explore alternatives in plans, operations, concepts, organizations, and capabilities. Anticipate developments of strategic concern and identify opportunities as well as vulnerabilities for decision makers.