Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Program/Financial Analyst to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA.
The Program/Financial Analyst Level II will be responsible for financial, budget and acquisition support. Support will encompass all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process, as well as the client areas of responsibility in the acquisition process. The Program/Financial Analyst will provide technical advice and analysis to ensure client appropriations are effectively justified and executed, ensure acquisition packages are accurate and complete, and transactions are within law, regulation, and policy.
Bachelor degree in business or accounting related subject or five (5) years demonstrated experience in financial management/analysis. In addition, the candidate must possess:
• Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated working knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) phases of the DoD budget process is required.
• Minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience in the development of budget justifications is required.
• Minimum of two years of budget execution is required.
• Department of Defense (DoD) experience in the areas of programming and budget is required.
• Technically proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
• Expert Level in MS Excel is required.
• Demonstrated experience clearing Unliquidated Obligations (ULO) and working the ULO Tri- Annual Review.
Working knowledge using Comptroller Accounting & Budget System (CABS) and Program & Budget System (PBS) is desired. Demonstrated working experience with at least one of the following appropriations is required all are desired: Operation & Maintenance (O&M), and/or Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E).