Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a part-time Program/Financial Analyst in Arlington, VA.
The Program/Financial Analyst Level III will be responsible for financial, budget and acquisition support. Support will encompass all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process, as well as the client areas of responsibility in the acquisition process. The Program/Financial Analyst will provide technical advice and analysis to ensure client appropriations are effectively justified and executed, ensure acquisition packages are accurate and complete, and transactions are within law, regulation, and policy.
Bachelors degree in business or accounting related subject and Ten (10) years demonstrated experience in financial management/analysis. In addition, the candidate must possess:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution phases of the DoD budget. This experience must include: knowledge of the Congressional budget process, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers and experience working with OSD, DoD, and OMB policies, directives, and regulations.
- Experience with interpreting complex financial legislative and regulatory policy guidance to determine effects on budget and programs is desired.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in the development of budget justification statements is required.
- Minimum five year of budget execution is required.
- Demonstrated working experience with Operation & Maintenance and Research, Development, Test & Evaluation appropriations is required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience providing acquisition support in the program area of responsibility. This includes review of work statements and associated documentation for completeness, accuracy is required.
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Expert Level in MS Excel is required.
- Demonstrated experience clearing Unliquidated Obligations.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Working knowledge using Comptroller Accounting & Budget System and Program & Budget System is desired.