Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation is in search of a Office Assistant in Ashburn, VA.
IEA Corporation is searching for an Office Assistant to join our team in Ashburn, VA. The Office Assistant will be responsible for providing excellent administrative support to Executive and Corporate Office Operations teams.
- Conserve’s Management time by collecting and analyzing information and initiating communications
- Welcome’s guests and customers by greeting them in person or by the phone, answering or directing inquiries
- Maintain security control point of the front desk. Greet person entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, manage visitor log, and direct or escort them to specific destination.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Completes projects by administrative work, following up on results
- Coordinates meetings, schedules, and presentations for meetings
- Support in client meetings and presentations.
- Maintain effective communication between Program Managers and Infrastructure Teams (HR, Recruiting, Security, Accounting, Proposals and Business Development)
- Assist in completing administrative tasks such as expense reports
- Maintain office calendar specifically for meetings and Executive Managers
- Assist in company event planning
- Operate main office telephone to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information, respond to questions and take messages as need be.
- Participate as an active team member for ISO and Innovation teams.
- Manage office inventories pertaining to office and kitchen supplies, food and catering (as needed or requested by Executive Management)
- Coordinate with building management on office space issues.
- General office organization and administrative work
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years’ administrative experienceOrganized, efficient, pleasant demeanor, eager to support a busy officeResilient, flexible, independent, and customer-focused, with high level of professionalism and discretion
Please Enter Required Skills here