Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Grants Management Specialist to support the Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) in Washington, DC.
The Grants Management Specialist is responsible for assisting with managing the full range of functions for mandatory and discretionary assistance agreements (grants and cooperative agreements). Under this task order, the contracted grants management specialist will provide support to the INL Grants Officer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist INL/WHP Program Office and Posts CARSI and Mexico cradle-to-grave with grants and cooperative agreements.
- Develop and review reports and correspondence in support of grant/agreement management and analysis of grant/agreement applications.
- Prepare correspondence, files, approvals, and other documentation in preparation of, and relating to approved grants/cooperative agreements.
- Organize and maintain data information within the Grantsolutions (SAMS) required for Department of State foreign assistance.
- Coordinate activities related to arrangements for funding with appropriate INL/Sections at US Embassies within CARSI and Mexico.
- Monitor and track obligations for assigned INL/WHP programs.
- Coordinate the official closeout of INL foreign assistance awards, in collaboration with INL Programs, Posts, and other relevant offices within the Department. Monitor and track the required closeout reporting for approved grant/cooperative agreements.
- Perform other tasks as assigned to support all INL/RM/GAPP Grants Officers.
- Analyze current cost trends and cost factors applicable to the review and evaluation of applications, including performing detailed analysis on individual elements of cost and developing documentation and criteria to substantiate negotiations.