Ian, Evan and Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Software Engineer to support a high visibility, mission critical role within the intelligence community. We offer a collaborative and dynamic environment focused on demanding national security and intelligence requirements. The Software Engineer will be a member of a project team developing application software.
* Participate in the requirements analysis and design for software web-based applications using the software development lifecycle process
* Knowledge of the Agile development process
* Create appropriate process artifacts including requirements documentation, design documentation, and test plans.
* Test applications as identified in the development methodology, and create necessary documentation.
* Take direction from Project Manager and may lead and direct work of others on project specifications
The desired candidate(s) will have expertise in two or more of the following technology areas:
o Expertise in Java, EXT JS 4.0
o Spring, Hibernate
o Ruby on Rails development
o Experience developing applications within cloud hosted environments, particularly AWS
o Experience with SQL (Oracle SQL, MySQL) and relational databases
o Experience with automated testing, Junit, Ant
o Experience working in a team environment
o Experience working in an Agile development environment
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
* B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline, or an advanced degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Three to 15 years of software development experience
* Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph