Pending Award **
Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Cyber Senior Subject Matter Expert Support in Crystal City, VA.
- This individual must possess at least ten years of experience in the cyber security discipline, with demonstrated experience applying the cyber security discipline to Insider Threat issues:
* An advanced technical degree, preferably in applied computer science concepts or applied mathematics.
* A demonstrated understanding of the DoD population through work experience directly supporting the military or DoD population; experience providing support and expertise to an Insider Threat program is preferred.
* At least eight years of demonstrable experience interpreting audit logs.
* At least eight years of demonstrable experience working computer network defense.
* At least four years of user activity monitoring triggers and other technical capabilities leveraged to support the Insider Threat mission space.
* Superb communication skills, both written and oral, demonstrated by evidence of presentation(s) to [a] large non-technical audience(s).
* At least five years of demonstrated experience managing multiple projects with many data streams and deadlines.
* At least five years of demonstrated experience conducting cyber risk assessments and presenting findings to a variety of audiences, to include very senior decision makers.
* At least five years of demonstrated experience being able to distill highly technical concepts for non-technical audiences.
Active TS/SCI security clearance