Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Capability SME in Arlington, VA. The Capability SME shall have a working knowledge of US coalition operations and capabilities, to include pertinent US and allied systems supporting global contingencies.
* Minimum of 4 years of SME experience, directly supporting International Partner ISR interoperability to include ISR mission management, acquisition synchronization of current and future capabilities, and emerging Tactical SIGINT architectures and cross domain issues.
* Minimum of 10 years of senior SME experience in the fields of Battlespace Awareness, Signals Intelligence, Cyber/Information Operations, Cryptology and Electronic Warfare.
* Senior Staff level Action Officer experience working complex inter-Departmental and Intelligence Community wide initiatives.
* SME experience in a DoD and IC environments is preferred
* Bachelor’s degree is required, master’s degree is preferred
* Pentagon experience is preferred
* Military Intelligence experience required
* Intelligence Community experience required
* Active TS/SCI security clearance