Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of an IO Planning and Legislative Assistance Analyst to support the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Policy (OUSD(P)) Information (IO) Operations integration and warfighting capabilities. This is a temporary position with an anticipated duration of 3 months.
The primary support is OUSD(P) Information Operations Directorate which coordinates, integrates, synchronizes and programs resources among core and enabling Information Related Capabilities and across the full spectrum of military operations in order to influence and shape our adversaries and potential adversary’s decision cycle, protect United States and allied freedom of action and assure our National defense.
- The mission areas of IO, the emerging Information Environment, and Information Related Capabilities and the core capabilities of IO: electronic warfare, computer network operations, military information support operations, military deception, and operations security. The duties include however, are not limited to:
- Support oversight of COCOM IO plans and assist the government in developing legislative engagement strategies related to IO appropriations lines and statutory action affecting IO.
- Monitor Congressional actions and develop strategies for legislative engagement relating to IO equities
- Interface with Joint, Service and other OSD components to coordinate annual posture briefs, reports and briefings to Congress, and OSD guidance relating to Congressional action
- Coordinate Congressional engagement with OSD Legislative Affairs and OUSD(C) Legislative Affairs
- Monitor, evaluate and coordinate policy issuances relating to IO and Military Information Support Operations (MISO) in a COCOM area of responsibility
- Develop separate, tailored briefings for the Assistant Secretaries of Defense, Chief of Staff, and Under Secretary of Defense regarding IO activities ongoing in specific areas of responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years of Joint or Service- level IO experience
- Travel outside the National Capital Region may be required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.