Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Capture Manager to join our Business Development team in Ashburn, VA. The Capture Manager will be responsible for coordination with Business Leads and Proposal team for achieving new business and growth objectives across IEA’s services and capabilities throughout the Federal Government.
The Capture Manager will support the Vice President of Proposal Development and Business Leads across Public Diplomacy, Intelligence, and IT missions. They will track opportunities in IEA’s pipeline management system. With coordination of the IEA team, they will assist in capture and proposal strategies and coordinate with Technical leads to assist in the proposal process.
The Capture Manager will report to the Vice President of Proposal Development and support IEA’s Business Pillars and team leads. They will be responsible for:
- Opportunity Research
- Leading pre-proposal activities
- Arranging business development meetings to be supported by Pillar Leadership
- Marketing IEA’s capabilities to Industry
- Developing new and existing relationships with partners
- Pursuit of new opportunities
- Executing all phases of the proposal process (developing strategies, relationships, technical expertise) through proposal submission