Ian, Evan & Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst 2 to reside in Fort Meade, MD.
* Serves as an Intelligence Specialist with responsibilities for participating in the production of all-source intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operation and planning activities
* Applies a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations
* Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
* Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
* Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership Level
* Contributes to the development of intelligence products and performs a vast array of cyberspace intelligence analyst duties with no guidance
* Possesses an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
* Contributes substantive content for reports and briefings
* With no guidance, advises stakeholders and coordinates actions
* Contributes substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
* Minimum six years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus
* Minimum of High School Diploma
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.