Ian, Evan and Alexander Corporation (IEA) is in search of a Defense Analysis and Partner Engagement SME in Arlington, VA.
- Assist with developing and implementing international partnership engagement and all-source analysis policies - including outreach and collaboration with the IC and international intelligence partners, and oversight performance measures for Defense Intelligence analysis and International Intelligence Partnership Engagements.
- Assist with drafting and updating proposed policies and related materials necessary for coordinating and staffing policies within DoD to include preparing and giving briefings to senior leadership on international intelligence partnership engagement and all-source analysis policy related matters.
- Assist with developing and coordinating DoD policy to support the re-engineering of analysis processes to include - DoD organizational responsibilities and the production and dissemination of products designed to advance the state of strategic and tactical intelligence and to foster an enduring culture of intelligence sharing with international intelligence partnerships.
- Assist with reviewing DoD and IC policy, policy development working group meetings, and coordination with stake holders within DoD as necessary to resolve conflicting positions on policy related matters.
- Provide assistance with drafting a proposed Outreach strategy to establish collaboration within the Defense Intelligence Enterprise and the IC on all-source analysis policies and to advance international intelligence partnership engagement, including resourcing requirements/gaps, and emerging issues of concern.
- Assist with conducting engagement with Defense components, COCOMS, and agencies and the IC to improve all-source analysis and international intelligence partnership sharing and collaboration.
- Assist with supporting multiple community forums designed to coordinate policy, guidance, and subsequently OUSD(I) leadership to shape defense all-source analysis and international intelligence partnership engagement.
- Assist with coordinating the defense intelligence input across DoD and the IC for issues associated with requirements, capabilities, investments, policy, outreach initiatives, and governance of intelligence analysis and international intelligence partnership engagement.
- Provide assistance with drafting a proposed Oversight program and performance measures for all-source analysis and international intelligence partnership engagement and incorporating the performance measures into actions for the oversight program. Assist with developing all-source analysis and international intelligence partnership engagement oversight program.
- Assist with preparing for and coordinating oversight visits to the Defense Intelligence components with all source analysis and international intelligence partnership engagement responsibilities.
- Assist with developing and establishing performance measures for all-source analysis. Attend meetings as required and prepare meeting summary reports.
* 5-7 years of experience working in the Defense Intelligence Enterprise and the Intelligence Community (IC), and have knowledge in defense intelligence analysis and/or foreign partnerships.
* 5 years of experience as intelligence professional and worked in positions requiring an understanding of DoD strategic and operational intelligence.
* Shall possess 3 years of experience researching and writing policy for the Defense Intelligence Enterprise and the IC and working issues surrounding US/ foreign partner engagement.
* Experience working intelligence issues relating to Middle East/Africa or Europe/NATO is preferred.
* The positions require an undergraduate degree and at least 5 years of experience in the DoD and/or IC analysis.
Active TS/SCI clearance